Tuesday, January 21, 2014

All About Me

Hanalei Elementary school. I went to Hanalei school for 7 years (k-6) I have always liked art but I think I began to really love it once I got into 7th grade at KMS. It was so different because I had gotten so used to doing simple paintings and little arts and crafts projects all through elementary but once I got to KMS we began doing very advanced art work.
Hi my name is Bailey Cooper. I am thirteen years old and attend Kapaa Middle School. I was born at Wilcox hospital on Nov. 5 2000 on the Island of kauai. This is my second and last year at KMS. Before I went to KMS I went to

Mrs. Sanderl, my art teacher, had us go onto the pottery wheel, make drawings in copper, create tiki sculptures out of clay and many other advanced projects. I hope to be able to continue taking art through all of high school and maybe even college. Another subject that I have really enjoyed in KMS is G.T. In this class we learn to use photoshop, create videos and so many other cool projects. My computer skills have improved so much since i have joined G.T. and I am going to continue improving.

When I am not at school i am usually at the beach or drawing. I have recently been really into reading and I have read tons of books this past year. I love photography and adventuring with my friends. I am going on a few trips this year and I am planning on taking plenty of pictures.

3 comments: