Friday, March 28, 2014

Practice Profile Story



The purpose of our practice story was to prepare for our final Profile project. In this practice story, we selected a member of our group to interview (my partner, Kora Quintana, picked me) & a topic to film about. Then we found a place where there wouldn't be too much noise (we chose the library), After that, we found a good place in the library, set everything up and started filming. If we hadn't done the practice project, we could have had a lot of trouble with our final Project because we wouldn't have had the practice.
My partner and I chose to do our interview about the project we were doing at that time in my art elective. We chose this topic because the projects had recently been displayed in one of the classrooms window that everyone passes so we thought we would talk about something that has to do with what everyone at our school was able to see. I also noticed that everyone in my art class was really enjoying this project so I thought it would be a good topic.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bailey! I really like your blog! But can you tell me what was going through your head as you were being interviewed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! Was it hard to not look at the camera while being interviewed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah! thanks haha. Umm I was really nervous because we hadn't practiced the interview or anything and people in the library were staring at me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Maya! thanks so much:) yeah, very difficult and I did look at the camera... a lot! So we re-shot and covered them haha.

    ReplyDelete