Monday, March 3, 2014

Profile Project Progress

In our G.T. class, we are currently working on a project called "Elder words of wisdom". For this project my partner and I decided to interview my dad. We chose my dad because he is always telling stories and trying to give advice so we thought he would love to be apart of this project. One day after school we had scheduled to do the interview with my dad but Kora was home sick so I did the interview on my own. The interview worked out after all and I had plenty of time to make sure there were enough questions and the interview didn't seem rushed. One of the only problems with the interview was that I had to use natural lighting so there were a lot of changes in the lighting.

The week after, we worked on B-roll and voice-overs. For the B-roll, we didn't have much time to film with my dad so we didn't quite get enough footage, but the footage we did get was pretty good. A couple days later we went to the G.T. classroom at lunch to film the voice-over. To record the voice-over, my partner had to clip a microphone to her shirt and sit facing the camera as if she were talking to the audience. The voice-over worked out perfectly and we could hear her clearly.

Though our work has turned out nice so far, my partner and I have a few things we can work on. One of those things is agreeing. We tend to disagree on a lot of things and instead of choosing one quickly and moving on, we argue for almost an entire class. Another thing we can work on is splitting up the work. My partner and I have been partners for other projects and every time we work on a project, one of us always ends up doing the work no one else wants to do. Although it's not always the same person, we still need to work on it. We have plenty of things we need to work on but I think we both try our best to make the project the best it can be.


10 comments:

  1. I really like your blog. Your background is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your background its really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you add lots of details, also I love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your backgroud looks nice and matches you well and your font is da bomb! Also I like how you laid everything out it looks well organized and very neat. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Btw your blog is really nice, and the font is really cute and not hard to read. NicE !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so perfect I love it! I really like the background and fonts. By the way you have a really nice voice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job Bailey! Your background really fits with your blog and layout. It's simple and cute! From reading this post, I can tell you work really well with your team despite of your conflicts(?) !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! yeah we worked pretty well together.

      Delete